The GSM Interface allows remote control and monitoring of Z-Series Energisers and Monitors, through a mobile phone via SMS. It can automatically alert up-to 4 mobile phone numbers of issues with the fence such as a Fence Alarm, AC Fail or Low Battery. These alerts can be tailored so that high priority alerts reach all phone numbers, while low priority alerts reach the person responsible for maintenance.
The GSM Interface also includes extra inputs and outputs to interface with other security equipment or ancillary equipment such as an electric gate motor.
- Arm and Disarm the Energiser via a simple SMS message
- Sends Fence Alarm SMS messages to up-to four mobile phone numbers
- Optional SMS Fault / Trouble messages
- Optional SMS Fault / Trouble resolved messages
- GSM antenna with a magnetic base aerial connected to 3m of cable
- Two monitored Inputs with Alarm SMS capabilities
- 10-Amp relay pre-configured to interface with a Gate Motor
- 10-Amp relay available as an Auxiliary Output
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty (excluding lightning damage)